Definition of Wage Earning Capacity §418.301(4)(b)
- Wage Earning Capacity means:
- “Wages the employee earns oris capable of earning;
- At a job reasonably available to the employee;
- Whether or not wages are actually earned.
- To Establish A Limitation of Wage Earning Capacity :
- Employee has affirmative duty to seek work reasonably available to employee;
- Taking into consideration the limitations (i.e. restrictions) from the work-related injury
- Magistrate may consider good faith job search efforts to determine whether jobs are reasonably available.